Description of Business
Caribbean Civil Group Ltd. (CCG) is an award winning, ISO 9001:2015, B Corporation (Only one other company in the Region with designation), and FIDIC Affiliate certified consulting firm founded in 2001 with headquarters in New Providence, Bahamas. Our specialized services include planning, preliminary and detailed engineering design, contract administration and owner’s representation services of major capital works both public and private.
Over the years, CCG has established a reputation in the region as a firm with expertise in capital infrastructure planning, studies, design, contract administration and construction management. The CCG team has provided significant services as a lead or associate consultant on major capital and private works throughout the region with cost as high as US$3 Billion.
The daily operations of CCG’s team are managed by the team leader and Principal Ray McKenzie, CPM, P.E.
See expertise offered under Services.
Delivering effective engineering solutions throughout the Region on time every time.
Providing the best engineering solutions responsively with teamwork and integrity, adhering to good social and environmental practices whilst maximizing company growth.
- We take extreme pride in our work and continuously strive to improve our service to our clientele.
- We believe in service excellence and above all else we recognize the obligation to practice with integrity and fairness upholding the standards and dignity of the profession.
- We treat everyone with respect; we recognize the importance and need for staff members to balance work and family responsibilities.
- We strive to be open and forthright in the way we conduct our business. We seek new, creative, and innovative ways of providing services to our clients.
- We believe in teamwork above self, we believe in delivering on promises every time.